1. River Pirates Ltd. offers boat dinning cruises and tours in city of Ljubljana river canal and surroundings up to Ljubljana Marsh (Ljubljansko Barje Nature Park)
2. Our round cruises and trips on Ljubljanica River canal take place in cabin boat (with heating.
3. Cruising time = E.g. Embarkation time + actual time of cruising + disembarkation time
4. We encourage responsible drinking /consumption-of alcohol
5. In the case of smaller groups (up to 12 people), the Captain may also combine several groups on one voyage if he deems it necessary
6. We do not smoke inside the boat, the smoking area is on the open deck of the boat
7. The service provider has the option of risk of poor participation and may charge the full number of ordered menus if the number deviates by more than 10% and this has not been announced in advance by the client
8. By booking/entering the boat, passengers are accepting and agree with these terms and conditions
9. Our crew regularly follow the NIJZ (National Institute of Public Health) recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 disease, so we also ask our passengers to follow NIJZ recommendations
10. The skipper/Captain is always in charge. Safety FIRST/SAFETY ABBOUT ALL, safety of my crew, boat and passengers is about all others interests. Captain is the first and the last who decide about all safety measures and all other matters on boat
11. Captain or crew may at any time, due to inadequate river flow or unforeseeable weather conditions (fog, hard wind, storm weather etc.), Abandon or cancel river cruise wholly or partly due to the safety of navigation, crew and passengers
12. In the event of any dangers on the voyage, passengers must follow the instructions of the master and the crew
13. In case of misconduct, whether or not caused by alcohol consumption, the skipper has the right to pause or immediately terminate the trip. Persons, who are already under the influence of alcohol/drugs at the start of the tour, will be denied access to the boat. The customer's payment obligation remains existent. Alcohol under the age of 18 is prohibited. River Pirates Ltd. reserves the rights to request a photo ID.
14. Passengers and other guests on board must behave appropriately and correctly and in accordance with the instructions of the master and crew
15. Captain or crew may, in the event of improper behaviour of passengers to crew, other passengers or guests, remove passengers from the boat or cancel part or the entire voyage due to the safety of navigation and passengers
16. Captain or crew can remove a drunken passenger or guest from the boat for the sake of safety of navigation, crew and passengers
17. We especially ask parents and children guardians to be responsible to their children, to take care of their children, not to climb on tables/benches and under tables, not to climb fences and windows and to follow the crew's instructions, as the boat is not and is not it can be a childrens playground
18. Children fall under the responsibility of the parent(s). Children under the age of 4 are required to sit on their parents' lap. On request, a life jacket can be provided.
FOOD & SERVICES
19. Pictures of food and beverage on these websites and offers are symbolic and can deviate from the actual situation
20. The selected menu must be uniform for the whole group, except in the case of allergies, vegetarianism, halal food etc. ... in this case, the contracting authority must warn it in advance
21. The selected menu may also partially deviate from the actual state/situation if the chef of the ship's kitchen deems it necessary (eg when it comes to dishes of a seasonal nature, in agreement with the client, etc ...
22. The kitchen chef can partially change the menu, insofar as it considers it necessary (e.g. when it comes to dishes of a seasonal nature, in agreement with the client
23. SERVED FOOD is prepared for meals on the guest tables as mixed plates; heat buffet is an open buffet with food, (in terms of Swedish or Russian buffet, where guests can serve food on their own table.
24. We do not serve food as portions (except in the case of special preparation of allergies, vegetarianism or vegans, halal etc.), in which case the food must be ordered at least 2 days earlier
25. A list of allergenic substances is published on our website www.recnipirati.si
26. River Pirates Ltd. is not liable for any damage to and/or loss of the passenger's property. The passenger takes all their property on board entirely at their own risk.
27. River Pirates Ltd. is not liable for damages to individuals or passengers' goods, caused by entering or boarding a boat. The passenger enters these areas entirely at their own risk.
28. The passenger is liable for damages caused by the passenger to the property/goods used by River pirates or third parties.
29. All activities organized by the passenger's/guide/agency take place entirely at the passenger's/guide/agency own risk.
30. River Pirates Ltd is not liable for personal injury or damage of any nature, regardless of its cause, prior, during or as a result of the trip. Exception to this is damage caused by a deliberate act or the gross negligence of River Pirates Ltd.
31. Should River Pirates Ltd not be able to comply with their obligations due to force majeure, there is no entitlement to restitution or compensation.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING